Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year Everyone!

Well like a lot of our client’s, I was fortunate enough to have a few days off between Christmas and New Years. Like we do every year, my wife and I packed the camper and headed for the desert (Plaster City). This year’s trip was different than years past, we weren’t bringing toys, just my bike, ourselves, chairs and too much food. What a relaxing trip, we sat around the campfire, cooked, ate, played horseshoes, and had a few drinks. No buggies to fix or break, (typically this is what my trips are filled with) just lounging around. The weather was perfect and we can’t wait until next year. Let me know what you did over the Holidays, I'd love to hear what everyone is up to.

Now back to the grind- Like many of you, I am working on plans for 2009. I’m optimistic about this year and know that with hard work, great ideas and help from our clients, family, and friends we can make 2009 a great year. Marketing, Marketing, Marketing, Marketing and more Marketing will make this year successful. We have many new options & ideas to help so please feel free to ask, that’s what we are here for. Remember the sooner we are involved in a project the sooner we can make recommendations to fit the look, feel and budget of your projects.

If you haven’t received a 2009 Wall calendar please contact and I will make sure we send one right out. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment