Wednesday, April 29, 2009

King's Fish House

This weekend was my wife's birthday and instead of our same routine of restaurants we decided to try something new.
We live in Bonita so we have really been enjoying the new Otay Ranch shopping center, it's loaded with great restaurants and stores. I'm sorry all I remember are the restaurants & REI you'll have to ask my wife about the shops.
Alright back to the point, so we have been really wanting to try King's Fish House and Nicole's birthday was the perfect time. Our group ordered the Costa Rican Tilapia, Coconut Mexican Shrimp, California Yellowtail and Bowties with Chicken. We tried it all and it was great! I love fish and the Yellowtail & Tilapia we're awsome. Everyone agreed that we will definitely be back. I highly recommend that you try King's Fish House.

http://www.kingsfishhouse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment