Monday, June 22, 2009

Del Mar Fair Trip




Well the Fair has never been a must go yearly event for me but this year we had a reason so I was all for it. My wife (Nicole) is a high school teacher and this school year she got a taste of my world, the printing world because she was in charge of the yearbook. I remember she had many late nights of proof reading, photo editing, last minute changes and just plain old stress.


All of the hard work really paid off in the end, the yearbook sold out (funny that kids who are so into technology still love looking through a book, wow) and the yearbook was awarded a 1st place prize at the Del Mar Fair. I'm very proud of her and her yearbook class, they did a great job. Printing is contagious and guess what she's doing it again next year.
Side note we tried some great food (Fried Zucchini, Cheese Bread, Pizza, Corn Dog, Fried Snickers and a Brownie Sundae) there were 4 of us but that's still a lot of food and it was all great!

No comments:

Post a Comment