Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Die Cut Recipe Cards





A new project for Sycuan, they wanted to feature 5 of their recipes for their guests to enjoy. Each card features an appetizing picture on the front and the recipe on the inside.
Printed 4 color 2 sides + a Matte Varnish on 100# Jefferson Velvet Cover and finished off with a custom die cut + score. Matte Varnish seems to be getting more popular as designers move away from the typical flood gloss coatings. Sycuan is always creating amazing projects and we cant wait for the next one.

For samples, more details or to request a similar project please call or email.
619.474.8626
ronnie@defranceprinting.com

2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Really your post is very informative and I enjoyed your opinions. Do you use twitter or stumbleupon? So I can follow you there. I am hoping you post again soon.

    Recipe Cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ren,

    Thanks for the kind words. I do have a facebook and twitter account where you can follow DeFrance. Search DeFrance Printing on either and you should find us or email me and I will send you the links. I look forward to talking with you again.
    Ronnie
    Ronnie@defranceprinting.com

    ReplyDelete